Extension of Last Date for Submitting applications for Scrip based FTP Schemes
Ministry of commerce and industry vide notification no. 48/2015-2020 dated 31st December 2021 extended due for Submitting Applications for Scrip based Schemes.
Last Date of Submitting Applications for Scrip based Schemes
- In supersession of the existing laid down provisions in the !land Book of Procedures. 2015-20 with regard to last date for submitting online applications for scrip based claims. the last date for submitting online applications stands revised to 31. January 2022 for the following schemes i.e.
- for MEIS (for exports made in the period (s) 01.07.2018 to 31.03.2019. 01.04.2019 to 31.03.2020 and 01.04.2020 to 31.12.2020).
- for SFIS (for service cxpons rendered for FY 18-19 and FY 2019-20).
- for 2 %additional ad hoc incentive (under pars 3.25 of the FTP - for exports made in the period 01.01.2020 to 31.03.2020 only)
- for ROSCTL (for exports made from 07.03.2019 to 31.12.2020) and
- for ROSL (for exports made upto 06.03.2019 for which claims have not yet been disbursed under scrip mechanism).
After 31.01.2022. no further applications would be allowed to be submitted and they would become time-barred. Late cut provisions shall also not be available tin submitting claims at a later date.
In supersession of the laid down provisions on applicable late cut as in pare 9.02 of the HBP, the new late cut for applications submitted upto 31.01.2022 as indicated above shall be.