Accounting & Tax Consultancy Firm

ATM transaction failed and money debited from Bank account, what to do?

ATM cash withdrawal with card,

There are many case where you withdraw money from ATM and transaction get failed or decline but money get debited from your bank account. In most of the cases, The Bank automatically reverses the amount debited on failed transactions.

If bank does not reverse the amount within stipulated time, there provision for compensation for these failed transaction so contact to the bank for the same with the available proof of failed transaction (if any).

If the bank does not respond on this or you not satisfied with their service you can file a complaint with central Bank RBI on cms portal. Complaint can be filed from the below link.

Procedure to file Complaint

  1. To file complaint click on above link
  2. A portal will open click on ‘File a Complaint’
  3. Enter Captcha then Next  
  4. Enter your Name and Registered Mobile Number & Validate with OTP
  5. Enter your mail id and validate with OTP
  6. Enter your personal details as asked and address
  7. Enter You bank details and complaint details
  8. Follow the require information asked in form and upload required documents related to your complain (if any)
  9. Review the form and submit



The Information Contained this article is only for the General Information Purpose, and it does not constitute any Legal Advice or recommendation to any entities or Individuals. The uses of the information will be at own risk of the reader and in no event author or website will be held liable for any kind of loss or damage arises from it."

Add Comments

Enter Name :
Email :
Message :

No Comments..