The Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying is implementing the following animal husbandry and dairy development schemes to create dairy infrastructure to help improve availability of milk in the country:
- National Programme for Dairy Development (NPDD)
- Dairy Processing and Infrastructure Development Fund (DIDF)
- Supporting Dairy Cooperative and Farmer Producer Organisation engaged in dairy activities (SDCFPO).
- Animal Husbandry and Infrastructure Development Fund (AHIDF)
- Rashtriya Gokul Mission (RGM)
This information was given by Shri Parshottam Rupala, Union Minister of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying in a written reply in Rajya Sabha today.